Building a modern coaching, training or therapy practice gives you the opportunity to do what would have seemed impossible a few years ago.
It’s called time-leverage, and from the outside it looks and feels like you actually MADE more time.
Here are the building-blocks to get you to that point:
- Stop doing non-essential stuff. You already know what that is, don’t you?
- Automate everything you can. The tools are easy to find
- Delegate whatever needs doing, but doesn’t need you doing it
- Work with trainers and coaches so you don’t have to learn from YOUR mistakes
- Create passive income from subscriptions to low/medium priced programmes
- Switch from 1-2-1 sessions to group programmes
None of those are difficult to put in place.
So, what’s stopping you?