It’s Independence Week here in Jonny Hates Marketing, and here I am in sunny Marbella, with a story from the trip here on Friday about caring for your customers, and why it matters.
OUR RYANAIR FLIGHT
- Wouldn’t seat my wife with me and Oscar
- Left us standing outside in the rain for ages to get on
- Had to carry the stroller down wet metal steps to the plane
- I couldn’t take my coffee on board – “health & safety”
- Rowdy, drunken passengers standing in the aisle the whole flight
- Owner (Rainer) met us in the street to carry our bags
- Drove with me to car park so I didn’t get lost
- Beautiful, luxury pad with everything we need
- Mega wifi and full TV subscription package
- Rainer just a call away 24/7
Whatever you’re doing in business, you can choose:
Are you a Ryanair, or are you a Rainer?
Either might work, but one’s way more fun and gets you more referrals.
PS – Giving your clients what they want is at the heart of my FREE Facebook Groups Masterclass on Wednesday the 25th April (next week) at 1pm UK. I”ll show you how to build a thriving community that delights and engages. Register here for free, but hurry, only a few places left!