In all the years I’ve been working with fabulously talented coaches and therapists like you, I’ve got to understand one thing you all agree on.
Change is scary.
Comfort zones, even little ones are, well, comfortable.
But as Robin Sharma said:
“All change is scary at first, messy in the middle, and beautiful at the end.”
So with that in mind, here are a few ways to push through the fear and shortcut to the beauty:
- Double your hourly rate, starting with your next onboarding conversation
- Post your most controversial, challenging belief about your ideal client’s biggest problem
- Insist all your clients sign up for a minimum of six months, so you can “get some real work done”
- Change your Facebook banners to “The #1 xxxx for xxxx” [Insert your proposition and avatar in the blanks]
- Decide you’re the world’s leading authority in your specialism, then behave like they would, every day from now
YOU: I can’t possibly do those things Jonny
ME: Feel the fear, and do it anyway. There’s beauty at the end.