In my imperfect life and career so far, here are some of the lowlights:
- Sticking at being a broke musician for a few years too long
- Believing my first wife when she said “for as long as we both shall live”
- Turning away a business opportunity that made millions for someone else
- Selling my own 8-figure business to a bunch of incompetent hucksters
- Squandering my remaining wealth in pursuit of material pleasures
- Going bankrupt after a decade-long taste of the international highlife
- Succumbing to a campaign of parental alienation that almost finished me off
- Mired in misery, questioning my self-worth for another 10 years
I discovered you, and your inspiring fellow-members in the JHM community, and realised I had to help you.
I started a new business, a new family and a new Jonny.
Useful lessons from my 67-year perspective:
1: Shit happens. All the time, and to everyone
2: How you react to it is entirely up to you
3: It ain’t over till it’s over. If you’re reading this you’re still alive, so get to it.
Love you lots