OK, so you’ve a checklist of achievements:
- Training in a wonderful coaching or therapy modality
- Results that speak for themselves when you’re with a client
- A vision of the kind of people who’d benefit most from your work
- Great offers, well-priced as true value propositions for your chosen audience
- Glowing testimonials speaking of your glorious, life-changing accomplishments
But yet – you’re underpaid, overwhelmed and frustrated at how HARD it is to sustain your business.
Well, I’ve been pondering this very dilemma for over 3 years now, on your behalf.
And, after studying literally millions of words of copy in posts, articles, blogs and emails from coaches and therapists just like you, the diagnosis is clear:
You need to get really, really good at writing.
Not in a classical sense, like Byron, Yeats or E.L. James (jk).
No, you just need to master the basic skills that will persuade us to:
- Stop scrolling long enough to even READ your stuff
- Spend around 60 seconds consuming your wisdom
- Take the specific follow-up action you’d like us to
I could just leave it hanging there, and let you work it out for yourself like building an Ikea kitchen with the instructions missing.
But I won’t leave ya’ like that, which is why I’ve invited globally-renowned copywriter Mitch Miller to run a Copywriting Masterclass on Friday 14th May at 14.00 UK for you.
It’s a high-impact 3-hour session, fully live and interactive, and you’ll need to register to secure an exclusive place.
No repeats, no recordings (unless you buy a ticket) and no excuses.
Reply with “Mitch” and I’ll make sure you get the registration link.
See you later, Shakespeare.
PS: Have you ever had a lousy, bizarre or otherwise weird date? You can win a $2,000 consulting package with Mitch and me if you write about it, today. Contest entry form here.