One of my plans for this year is to launch a mastermind group with my very good friend, New York entrepreneur and former aircraft security adviser Carla Trigo.
In case you don’t know how a mastermind group works, here are some of the benefits:
1. Support: you have a group of other people to help you succeed.
2. Ideas: other members of your group give you new ideas, different perspectives and critical feedback.
3. Resources and connections: members of your mastermind group can introduce you their networks.
4. Partnerships: you often find people in complementary businesses and grow together.
5. Quick learning curve: co-members may possess skills that have taken them years to develop, and share them with you in minutes.
6. Accountability: your mastermind group keeps you inspired and accountable, so you achieve your goals.
When we’re set up, we’re going to be inviting selected members of our communities to join us.
It’s going to be exclusive, high-value and with really, really limited places. Maybe as few as 8 inspired and inspirational folks in all.
The aim is to make everyone of you a millionaire within 36 months.
If you fancy that, hit REPLY and type “Millionaire” in the subject header.
I’ll get back with some tough questions about your ambitions, skills and mindset.
PS – On the way to becoming a millionaire, you need to take time out to grow. Like on a retreat in Tuscany in May, for example.