Are you a fan-magnet?
Do clients tumble over themselves to work with you?
Are they lining up round the block and hammering on your door to buy your programmes?
If YES to any/all of the above, read no further.
You’ve cracked it.
For the rest of us, life’s a little more pro-active than that.
A simple client-attraction process is what’s needed.
Here’s a template that might work:
- Understand clearly what it is you REALLY do
- Identify who your ideal client is
- Build a programme for your ideal client that sells for $1500-2500
- Go hang out where they do
- Start a conversation with the next person who looks like an ideal client (10)
- Invite them on a call to discuss what they need, and how you might help (8)
- Ask those who jump on a call what they need, and offer them the programme to provide it (4)
- Half those you offer, will buy (2)
Numbers in brackets are how many you need each week to create a $150,000-$250,000 business.
Now that’s attractive, eh?
PS – Last call for the FB Group Masterclass kicking off at 1PM UK today. 90 minutes of glorious actionable tips to get your FB Group delivering hot clients every day. Register here, but hurry…it’s happening today!