You know all these “Number One Success Tips” we keep reading?
People achieve success in many ways, but nobody gets anywhere close without doing something useful.
Actually, usefulness could well be the most important measure of your activity, minute-by-minute, day-by-day and as your lifelong quest.
Check out some use-LESS stuff:
- Surfing social media
- Listening to the news
- Selling something that isn’t proven to work
- Marketing without knowing who it’s for
- Believing “IT” will happen when the universe is ready
And some use-FULL stuff:
- Starting conversations on social media with people who look like your ideal clients
- Listening to people who’ve already done what you’re trying to do
- Selling only what you know makes a massive impact on people’s lives
- Clearly identifying who would benefit the most from what you do
- Taking action and making “IT” happen way before the universe is ready [HINT – it never is]
Deciding to live a useful life isn’t hard, and it makes the hard stuff so much easier.
PS – I feel a November Masterclass coming on. What would you like as the topic?