Imagine if that was true!
Imagine if I told you I wasn’t going to write any more Daily Brain Tattoos!
You’d be more upset than a lion discovering he had an allergy to gazelle.
Well, don’t worry, because I have no plans to stop these little daily nuggets from reaching your inbox 6 days a week.
The reason I hit you with that horrific scenario is that I’ve heard similar crazy ideas from coaches and therapists round the community these last few days.
You know the kind of thing –
- The Giving Up Too Soon scenario
- The Let’s Launch This Different Thing Instead gambit
- The Wait Till I’ve Got Through My Workload excuse
- The I Don’t Like Facebook So I’m Not Going To Use It recipe
- Or that fabled, toxic business-killer – the Try And Do Two Things At Once strategy
Back to reality, and the DBTs.
And not just these emails, because everything we create for you in JHM is:
So, have a good idea, stick at it, and the world will learn to love you.
PS: Grab your FREE ticket for the first of four 2021 events that are going to help shape your world of revenue, impact and fun next year.