Author James Clear talks about how changing habits isn’t as hard as you think.
In fact, there are only two steps to take:
- Decide the type of person you want to be
- Prove it to yourself with small wins
- if you want to lose 40 pounds, lose 2 pounds this week to prove you can do it.
- If you want to write a book, write 200 words today.
- If you want to get 50 new clients next year, get one right now, by the weekend.
Although most people would agree with that approach – they KNOW it must work – they struggle with motivation, so they get distracted watching YouTube videos and reading how-to-do-it courses.
However “motivated” that might make you feel, it’s not the same as DOING it, one baby step at a time, and actually getting measurable results.
PS – Day TWO of the Facebook Groups Free Challenge yesterday saw some stunning revelations about the easy way to promote your Group. Check the replay here.